Privacy Consent Form
Photo / Video / Film / Sound Recording & Personal Data
EVENT TITLE: JA Europe Gen-E Festival 2022 (the “EVENT”)
EVENT DATE: 13 July – 15 July 2022
EVENT ORGANISER CONTACT DETAILS: Minna Melleri, email@example.com
Data controller(s) details: Junior Achievement Europe (JA Europe), an ASBL/VZW incorporated in Belgium, registered at Rue Montoyer 46, 1000 Brussels
Purposes of data collection and subsequent use thereof: In the framework of the above EVENT, JA Europe, JA Estonia, business sector partners and sponsors for the EVENT and those entities authorised by JA Europe for these purposes (the “Data Recorders”) wish to receive permission and consent, in accordance with Belgian law, from the undersigned to:
- Collect Personal Data such as, but no limited to,
- Email address,
- Date of Birth,
- any other personal data voluntarily provided to the Data Recorders (e.g. through completing the contact form) for Registration and Management of the EVENT (the “Personal Data”);
- Record, at and during the EVENT, the undersigned, if partaking in the EVENT, or the person(s) taking part in the EVENT of which the undersigned is the legal representative, by photograph and/or video/film and/or sound recording (the “Data Recordings”) and to use these Data Recordings (in whole or in part, transcribed or otherwise) worldwide for educational and promotional purposes, internal record keeping, improvement of our programmes and services and as long as reasonably required for the realisation of these purposes in any of the following ways:
- copy, reproduce, digitise, broadcast, transmit, rent, lend, perform and exhibit the Data Recordings in JA Europe internal archives and databases and communicate and make the Data Recordings available to the public in all media, including, but not limited to, in print, on DVD or any other digital media and on the Internet at JA Europe websites and JA Europe-affiliated websites; and
- distribute the Data Recordings to the press, media organisations and other interested parties for publication, transmission, broadcast or dissemination otherwise in all media .
We may share the Personal Data and Data Recordings with our JA Europe member organisations and data processors we work with outside of Belgium and outside of the EU. These JA Europe member organisations and data processors may be located in countries other than the country in which the information was originally collected. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. When we transfer your information to other countries, we will protect that information with appropriate confidentiality arrangements, as described in JA Europe’s Privacy Statement (available on our website). By signing this form you give consent to such sharing of Personal Data and Data Recordings, including to the following countries outside the EU: Albania, Armenia, Iceland, Israel, Georgia, North Macedonia, Moldova, Norway, Russia, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey and the United States.
I/we hereby give permission and all necessary consent, in accordance with Belgian law, to all Data Recorders to process all Personal Data and perform Data Recordings and use these Personal Data and Data Recordings as set out in this form.